As a college preparatory academy, Casper Christian School follows the state’s diploma requirements, as well as positioning students to qualify for the highest level of the Hathaway Scholarship*.
A total of 28 Credits is required for Graduation from Casper Christian School. At the High School level, this will include:
- 4 Credits of Language Arts
- 4 Credits of Mathematics (must include Alg I, Geometry, Alg II)
- 4 Credits of Science
- 4 Credits of Social Studies (must include Government & Econ)
- 4 Credits of Bible (one credit per year of High School enrollment at CCS)
- 1 Credit of Foreign Language
- 2 Credits of Fine or Performing Arts (may need to be sequenced)
- 1 Credit of PE or Athletics (a sport season = .5 credits)
- 1 Credit of Technology
- 2 Credits from any Academic Elective
*The diploma plan above positions every student to qualify for every level of the Hathaway Scholarship. What level a student ultimately qualifies for is dependent upon overall GPA and ACT scores.