Casper Christian School is now hiring for the 2021-2022 school year! Is the Lord calling you to give your time and talents to His work?
And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us, And establish the work of our hands for us; Yes, establish the work of our hands. Psalm 90:17
Current positions available
Administrative Assistant and Office Coordinator
Work Hours: 10-12 hours per week, 9am-1pm Tuesday-Friday
Pay Scale: $12/hour
Start Date: Immediately
Additional information: May be required to work from home. Hours can be flexible based upon the needs of the assistant or school requirements. Administrative Assistant will report to Chairman of the Board and School Administrator.
- Agrees and supports wholeheartedly the ministry of CCS and willing to sign in agreement to CCS’s statement of faith and Student Hand Book
- Provides administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office.
- Answers phone calls, schedules meetings and supports visitors.
- Carries out duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, data entry, etc.
- Makes arrangements for staff such as booking flights, cars, and hotel or restaurant reservations, etc.
- Exhibits polite and professional communication via all forms of communications including phone, e-mail, texts, and written mail.
- Supports CCS staff and board members by performing tasks related to high levels of organizational communication.
- Ensures operation of office equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements, simple troubleshooting, and replacing toner cartridges. Calls attention to equipment that need repairs, maintaining equipment inventories and evaluating new equipment and techniques.
- Maintains office supply inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level, anticipating needed supplies, placing orders for supplies.
- Provides information about the school by answering questions and requests as appropriate.
- Discerns security issues, security minded about potential threats, provides direct access to secure areas in the school and building.
- Contributes to team efforts by accomplishing other related tasks as needed.
- Pass fingerprint, background and random drug checks.
Administrative Assistant Skills and Qualifications:
- Writing, Reading, Grammar of the English language
- Microsoft Office
- Managing Processes and seeing areas for improvements
- Analyzing Information
- Personal Integrity, and able to handle secure and sensitive information
- Problem Solving
- Time Management
- Supply and Inventory Control of office equipment
- Verbal Communication
Education and Experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent education required, four year degree preferred
- 2 years of administrative assistant experience
- Knowledge of appropriate software including: Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook, Microsoft PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat, Google docs and QuickBooks
- Valid driver’s license
Email your resume with your name, phone number and email address to firstname.lastname@example.org.